Wednesday, September 19, 2012

THIS IS INSANITY: LET'S GO!

Guys, it's official.

I bought into a hokey fitness routine.

Let me be clear: I would never have gotten these videos for myself, but the boyfriend is intent on "getting vascular" by "attacking the rack." Since a few of his friends were doing this back home, he also decided to get in on the action -- the Insanity action.


Being the supportive girlfriend, I, of course, was not going to allow the BF to suffer alone *cough, cough*. By that, I mean I really, really want to show him up in all the routines since I am clearly the bigger and stronger one in the relationship. And future doctors should be fit, right?

We are now in week 2 of the program, and my calves are finally becoming normal again. For a while there, I was having some trouble walking because of the swelling and pain. Also, I was thinking of doing a before and after photo, but I'm way too embarrassed (and pragmatic) to post half-naked pictures of myself on the internet.

Let it suffice to say that the abs are not there yet.

I'll let you know in 52 days.

2 comments:

  1. Jesus christ... your choice quotes from el Boyfriend are amazing, and made me choke on my drink.

    ReplyDelete